Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Hanging On
Lens: Tamron 70-200 f2.8 Camera: K-7 Photo Location: CLT, NC 
Posted By: paddle2day, 12-30-2021, 01:36 PM

Currently shooting with a Pentax k-7 which has been a great camera for me. However, it is getting rather long in the tooth and the technology now is much improved.

The biggest improvement for me personally would be the improved low light performance of the K-70 compared to the K-7. It would make shooting indoors much easier.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Views: 232
12-30-2021, 02:43 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
I have the k20d which holds the same sensor , and when i look back at the images taken @ ISO 100 they hold a lot of detail here's two shots taken on the K20d at iso 100, theres noise in the shadows but the detail is impressive processed in light room classic.
I definitely can agree the greatest improvement of the newer sensors is High ISO noise control and usability
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo