Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Family vacations
Lens: Helios 44K-4 Camera: Pentax K1000 Photo Location: Veracruz, Mexico ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/1000s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: yuyuik, 12-30-2021, 11:36 PM

The picture is during my previous vacations, well spent with the family (love the faces in this one, such contrasting expressions). I came to the giveaway to be able to do digital photo with my PK lenses, currently I only have this k1000 and recently a KM (for the self-timer), and it's been a great and learning experience to use manual lenses and exposure on film, but I feel that if would be great to have the flexibility and speed that digital provides. Good luck to everyone!

Attached Images

Views: 236
12-31-2021, 09:32 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Some mixed reactions there. With the K-70, you could repeat shoot and review several times. Actually this shot is good. I like candid shots. Good luck in the giveaway (vacations not included).🙂

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lenses, photo, vacations