Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Roque Bluffs State Park......
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 12-08-2008, 09:39 PM

.....in Maine. I spent a few hours here on a Sunday morning after the tail end of a hurricane went through the area the night before. Everything was pretty wet and some back roads were flooded out. I slept through the whole thing in Bangor, Maine and never was aware of anything until I started driving the next morning and was wondering why so many road crews were out on a Sunday morning.

The rest of that day are here: Roque Bluffs State Park Photo Gallery by Heinrich Lohmann at pbase.com

Will you please let me know whether the images are too dark-light-contrasty or off color. I am working on a new monitor and MonacoEZcolor won't run on 64 bit, so I just adjusted the monitor visually as best as I could.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.
Views: 5,686
12-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Might I add my congratulations also? They are all excellent shots. My wife and I spent 4 days in Maine in July 05 (up to Bar Harbour) and we throughly enjoyed our time there.

BTW, interesting comment regarding sleeping through the hurricane. I slept through Hurricane Camille in Mississippi in Aug 1969. My wife and the dog spent time sitting in the hallway, and I was dead to the world in bed.

12-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cardinal43 Quote
Might I add my congratulations also? They are all excellent shots. My wife and I spent 4 days in Maine in July 05 (up to Bar Harbour) and we throughly enjoyed our time there.

BTW, interesting comment regarding sleeping through the hurricane. I slept through Hurricane Camille in Mississippi in Aug 1969. My wife and the dog spent time sitting in the hallway, and I was dead to the world in bed.
Hi Tom and thank you for the kind words, it is appreciated.

Take care,
12-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #18
Thumper473

Beautifully done! I tip my hat to you, Sir!
12-11-2008, 09:04 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Thumper473 Quote
Beautifully done! I tip my hat to you, Sir!
Thank you for looking and commenting it is appreciated.

Take care,