Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Hunting Eye
Lens: DA 560mm Camera: Pentax K1 mk II Photo Location: Idaho ISO: 125 Shutter Speed: 1/500s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: josephwamsley, 12-31-2021, 08:34 PM

I am currently shooting with a Pentax K1 mk II. I'm entering this image into the contest in an effort to try to win the K70 for my mom. She has been using my old Cannon 70D. I would love to win this camera for her, and then I can share my lenses with her and also help her find some lenses for herself as well. I would like her to be able to use the nicer glass that I have and set her up with some of her own as well, so that she can get more sharp images.

Attached Images

Views: 289

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lenses, photo
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search