Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Gotta love
Lens: Sigma 180mm F3.5 Macro Camera: Pentax K1 Photo Location: Perth Western Australia 
Posted By: eaglem, 01-21-2022, 08:10 AM

that galloping Mustang


Views: 374
01-21-2022, 12:34 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Conway, Arkansas
Posts: 14,592
Certainly do, but I've never had one. I've had a couple RX-7s and a Nissan 240SX but not a Mustang. The last time that I seriously considered getting one, I bought a Nissan Frontier instead. Still love the Mustangs.
01-21-2022, 03:51 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 42,808
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Certainly do, but I've never had one. I've had a couple RX-7s and a Nissan 240SX but not a Mustang. The last time that I seriously considered getting one, I bought a Nissan Frontier instead. Still love the Mustangs.
Still lovin' mine as well
01-21-2022, 05:48 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Texas Hill Country
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 11,313
Nice! I got shot down by my dad when I tried to buy a Mustang as my first car in high school. I was so disappointed, and then I never got around to buying one again.

01-21-2022, 05:59 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 42,808
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ToddK Quote
Nice! I got shot down by my dad when I tried to buy a Mustang as my first car in high school. I was so disappointed, and then I never got around to buying one again.
Don't hold a grudge, go out and buy one
01-21-2022, 08:02 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jul 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 21,134
Beautiful shot of an awesome logo. )

TT
01-22-2022, 03:20 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 42,808
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Beautiful shot of an awesome logo. )

TT
Thank you kindly

01-22-2022, 06:02 AM   #8
Veteran Member




Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Columbus Ohio USA
Posts: 353
I had a 64.5 from 1991-2002. 170 cubic inch
01-22-2022, 07:47 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 42,808
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sidney Porter Quote
I had a 64.5 from 1991-2002. 170 cubic inch
And I bet you loved it
01-22-2022, 08:27 AM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Sailor's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Coastal Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 26,174
I saw that famous marque the first time on my new Mustang back in 1964; sure brings back memories.

Jer
01-22-2022, 05:28 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2019
Photos: Albums
Posts: 8,825
Christmas Vacation 1968, a '65 red mustang on snow from Portland, Oregon to Vanderhoof, BC at 70 - 80 mph in one day!
"Oh! Don't worry; I've got studded snow tires on it!" my friend (the owner) encouraged me!
He's still alive--amazingly--and he still loves his red mustang (second one!).
I'm still alive too--don't know how or why(!)--but I don't love a mustang (at least not a '65)!
Mustangs do have a lot of interesting history with a lot of good stories!
Good photo of an interesting logo!
Angky.
01-22-2022, 05:59 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 42,808
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
I saw that famous marque the first time on my new Mustang back in 1964; sure brings back memories.

Jer
You do realise that this was a Dementia Test and you passed it

---------- Post added 01-23-22 at 09:00 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by angkymac Quote
Christmas Vacation 1968, a '65 red mustang on snow from Portland, Oregon to Vanderhoof, BC at 70 - 80 mph in one day!
"Oh! Don't worry; I've got studded snow tires on it!" my friend (the owner) encouraged me!
He's still alive--amazingly--and he still loves his red mustang (second one!).
I'm still alive too--don't know how or why(!)--but I don't love a mustang (at least not a '65)!
Mustangs do have a lot of interesting history with a lot of good stories!
Good photo of an interesting logo!
Angky.
Thank you kindly
01-22-2022, 07:08 PM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Sailor's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Coastal Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 26,174
QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
You do realise that this was a Dementia Test and you passed it [COLOR="Silver"]
I'll point this out to my wife, who has her doubts!

Jer
01-22-2022, 07:38 PM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 42,808
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sailor Quote
i'll point this out to my wife, who has her doubts!

Jer
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lot, mustang, photo, snow
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Machinery Gotta love Red eaglem Post Your Photos! 8 08-27-2021 08:47 AM
Machinery Gotta love eaglem Post Your Photos! 12 12-14-2020 07:43 AM
Macro A bees gotta do, what a bees gotta do... penguinsoda Post Your Photos! 7 12-01-2013 10:23 PM
Gotta love weathersealing! yeedub Pentax DSLR Discussion 16 02-05-2009 01:23 AM
Gotta love the C**** owners stupid questions. Peter Zack Photographic Technique 28 01-02-2008 02:16 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top