Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Riding in the Montreal Metro. Nobody cares about anybody. You just keep to yourself.
Camera: Canon A640 Photo Location: Quebec, CANADA 
Posted By: RICHARD L., 03-04-2022, 05:00 AM

When I visited Montreal, I hopped in the Metro and over time, I visited all the stations on every line. I went outside and tried to orient myself to know where I was exactly. Sometimes, I had absolutely no clue, having never seen these surroundings before. People don't look at other people and nobody speaks to anybody, everyone looking at their e-phone or reading a book. I never felt more alone than in this big City, not even in Death Valley, California, where I can go around to any place I want. I was born a country boy and I never felt at ease in big cities. Canon A640 10 Mpx digital camera in Program mode.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot A640  Photo 

Last edited by RICHARD L.; 03-04-2022 at 06:46 AM.
Views: 454
03-04-2022, 08:17 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I surely do know what you are talking about!
Good shot showing the culture of the place.
Angky.
03-05-2022, 02:04 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
The more I knew Montreal, the more I hated it. In Quebec City, if you fall unconscious on the sidewalk, three people will rush to rescue you and call the EMTs. In Montreal, if you fall on the sidewalk, they will steal your wallet and let you die there.

Regards