Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
UW Cherry Blossoms
Lens: 18-135WR Camera: K-50 Photo Location: Seattle, WA, USA, Terra ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F9 
Posted By: RoxnDox, 03-21-2022, 09:00 PM

We did a little sightseeing yesterday on our way to see my sister. On the University of Washington campus is an area known as the Quad, and every spring its main attraction draws a multitude of visitors. There are 30 cherry trees in the Quad, dating back to 1939 and transplanted here in 1962, and when they blossom it's spectacular. And did I mention the thing about a LOT of people?

Anyway, a few snaps that turned out pretty nicely, although I had to fiddle with the levels and saturation to get a match to the Mark I Eyeball.

I also took a few with a LensBall (focus is a challenge!)

And finally, a selfie with me in my U-Dub purple:

Views: 410
03-22-2022, 08:38 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice series. Beautiful shots. There weren't as many people as Cherry blossoms.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cherry blossoms, lensball, photo, quad