Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

I lied :8)
Posted By: NaClH2O, 03-13-2007, 07:54 PM

Was out the my new Zenitar today. And yes I know I said "I won't be using it lots" So I lied. It was a nice day and the Zenitar wanted to go to the beach, so that's just what we did. All photos taken with the DS and the Zenitar 16mm f2.8 fish eye lens.

Waiting for the warmer weather and the people to arrive.

Other side of the central court, from the top of the stairs. I love what the FE does to curved perspective lines.

You just know I had a field day with the center sculpture!

And this is the real reason why everybody comes. When the threat of winter and early spring northeasters is past they will pull the sand fence.

What's a day at the beach without the sunset? Complete with the Obligatory Seagull!

A few more can be found here:
SmugMug - saltwater : Zenitar Fish Eye Lens

NaCl(I hope V. doesn't beat me up for posting more Fish Eye photos)H2O
Views: 3,899
03-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Fun! The extra bend on the tent structures, dynamic perspective really plays well with those two shots. Colors are great too. I can imagine you will want that lense when the arcade is a morass of moving bodies in the summer months. Keep um comin'

03-14-2007, 04:20 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Numbers 5 & 7 are wonderful, my friend. Looks to me that you've got the eye for this lens!

Jer
03-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Numbers 5 & 7 are wonderful, my friend. Looks to me that you've got the eye for this lens!

Jer
Glad you like them Jer, it's funny but for the longest time I kept going, I don't want a fish eye! I don't like that distortion! And Jonas, and Betsy pdx and Julie foxglove kept tooting it's horn. Now I'm very glad I listened to them.
edit: Oh and Photochop (aka V.) sealed the deal with her "show me your fish eye shots" thread

NaCl(youse guys is right most of the time)H2O