Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Shameless group of Chinese tourists in Yosemite Nat'l Park.
Camera: Canon G3X Photo Location: California Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: RICHARD L., 05-22-2022, 11:29 AM

While visiting Yosemite National Park, I had found a nice parking spot in the shade so my van would remain somewhat cool. When I got back to my vehicle after visiting the site, this group of Chinese tourists had parked right next to me and were shamelessly using the hood of my Dodge Caravan as an impromptu table !! I tried to remain calm and polite, started my engine and HONKED like mad so they would remove their stuff from my van. For Christ's sake, what a bunch of rude, shameless idiots !!! Fortunately the paint was highly waxed and that unwieldy behavior left no traces on the hood.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot G3 X  Photo 

Last edited by RICHARD L.; 05-22-2022 at 04:19 PM.
Views: 272
05-22-2022, 12:19 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Rudeness knows no international boundaries. They could at least have shared their lunch with you !
05-22-2022, 04:52 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The world's oldest nation has it's share of rude asses too .
05-22-2022, 05:46 PM   #4
Banned

Why didn't you just hit the accelerator in reverse real fast? They wouldn't have had to remove anything from the hood.

05-22-2022, 06:25 PM - 1 Like   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
As I said, I remained calm and polite. Ruining their lunch might have scratched my paint so I just started my engine and honked. I would never dare do such a thing as touching somebody else's property in a foreign country, I would not even do this in my own neighborhood out of courtesy.

Regards