Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
morning shadows
Lens: Helios 44-2 Camera: Pentax KP Photo Location: Riga ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/50s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: ignath, 06-13-2022, 01:23 PM

i go by this place more than three times a week for 5 years now and only last month saw good enough shadows for the photo.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Views: 182
06-13-2022, 02:46 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

The shadows give the image a good pattern. Nice timing to get the correct angles.
06-13-2022, 03:55 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ignath Quote
i go by this place more than three times a week for 5 years now and only last month saw good enough shadows for the photo.
You should have photographed it without the shadows - they add interest to the photo, which is not the goal here.
I assume you at east understand the lettering on the signs - which are meaningless to me.
06-15-2022, 01:41 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
The shadows give the image a good pattern. Nice timing to get the correct angles.
!thank you

---------- Post added 06-15-22 at 01:51 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
You should have photographed it without the shadows - they add interest to the photo, which is not the goal here.
i think shadows must be mundane, we see them every sunny day.

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
I assume you at east understand the lettering on the signs - which are meaningless to me.
yes, i've learned to read few years before going to elementary school it says - except by permits. you can think of these as hieroglyphics from second world country, no need to understand, enjoy the weird aesthetics of our language