Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
In the streets of Istanbul
Lens: Tamron SP AF 28-75 F2,8 XR Di Camera: Pentax K1 Photo Location: Istanbul ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: icoicov, 06-14-2022, 07:51 AM

The walk in the old town.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 302
06-14-2022, 06:45 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It looks like you needed to zoom out a little here to include the subjects' feet, and the left side of the the gentleman's body. Was it a "rushed" shot, taken spur of the moment? Confession: I have often forgotten that I am holding a zoom lens set to its long end, and committed the same mistake. Or perhaps you wanted the "tight" framing?

Nonetheless, the pic is sharp enough, and the enjoyment of the occasion being felt by the two subjects really jumps out of the image, giving the pic some real life, and making it very engaging.
06-15-2022, 02:10 AM   #3

Original Poster
This is street shot. I did this one too fast, but this one is the best from all.

---------- Post added 06-15-22 at 12:11 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by K2 to K50 Quote
It looks like you needed to zoom out a little here to include the subjects' feet, and the left side of the the gentleman's body. Was it a "rushed" shot, taken spur of the moment? Confession: I have often forgotten that I am holding a zoom lens set to its long end, and committed the same mistake. Or perhaps you wanted the "tight" framing?

Nonetheless, the pic is sharp enough, and the enjoyment of the occasion being felt by the two subjects really jumps out of the image, giving the pic some real life, and making it very engaging.
This is street shot. I did this one too fast, but this one is the best from all.
06-15-2022, 04:05 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by icoicov Quote

---------- Post added 06-15-22 at 12:11 PM ----------

Fair enough. Nonetheless, you still captured what appears to be an occasion of great joy and happiness, so the photograph "works" - it faithfully captures the moment!