Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
High Clouds In Abstract Images
Lens: Vario_Sonnar T* 28-100 Camera: Sony DSC-RX100 Photo Location: Sacramento Valley ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/2000s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: angkymac, 06-19-2022, 08:36 PM

If I keep a camera with me--no matter which one--then I can capture an image as I see it.
Sitting under the morning sun on the community patio, chatting with a friend who had just received a call, I looked up just to enjoy the morning air.
What I saw above me, moving and changing, were clouds very high up being formed in detailed designer fashions.
I was glad I had that little pocket camera with me.
Here are three out of the many changed images I saw.
The original shots were a bit filmier; I enhanced the contrast a little bit, but no other changes.
Angky.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100  Photo 

Views: 235
06-20-2022, 08:04 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I've also liked looking a cloud patterns in the sky. When you see images like these, it makes you wonder what specific conditions cause such patterns. Interesting, along with the cloud patterns in the first image, you captured a plane at the extreme left. The patterns in no. 2 and 3 seem a little like a spinal column. Speculation, thanks for posting.
06-21-2022, 05:42 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for your note, Mike.
The spinal column is very apt! I was thinking of a sting-ray's tail, but that is nothing other than an extended spinal column.
Very fascinating I found those to be.
Maybe next time I should take a video to record the ever-changing constructions.
Angky.