Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Even White ones
Lens: Sigma APO Macro 24 - 70mm lens Camera: Pentax K1 Photo Location: Perth Western Australia 
Posted By: eaglem, 06-29-2022, 06:38 PM

look good too!


Views: 177
06-29-2022, 07:34 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,520
No wonder, it's probably "performance white". It is difficult to make a Mustang not look good. Nice shot and composition.
06-29-2022, 08:47 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Texas Hill Country
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 8,672
Terrific image! Whoever comes up with the color schemes for Mustangs at Ford has a pretty good handle on their job. I can't say there is a bad one...
06-29-2022, 09:51 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 39,144
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
No wonder, it's probably "performance white". It is difficult to make a Mustang not look good. Nice shot and composition.
This is true, no matter the colour they all look good

---------- Post added 06-30-22 at 12:52 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by ToddK Quote
Terrific image! Whoever comes up with the color schemes for Mustangs at Ford has a pretty good handle on their job. I can't say there is a bad one...
I concur with that

07-01-2022, 08:41 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Sailor's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Coastal Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 24,939
A good-looking machine, indeed, with the white offset by the black roof and black wheels.

Normally, I'm not too keen on very light-colored cars, but I really like the light-gray color (Chalk) of my 911. However, I actually turned down the opportunity to buy a Chalk 911 back in December 2020 because it had alloy-colored wheels and silver badging that didn't give the needed (in my eye) contrast with the paint. By some miracle in an era of hard-to-find 911s, I spotted an unsold Chalk one, with black wheels and badging, en route to Porsche West Houston - exactly what I wanted and amazing given the myriad of ways a 911 can be configured. Of course, as you well know, I've plastered the forum with pics of the thing. I'm lucky to have it; the dealer tells me that there's a year-long wait for a 911 now. In fact, they offered to buy it back, but I said no; if I wanted the money more than the car, I'd never bought it in the first place.

Jer
07-01-2022, 03:47 PM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 39,144
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
A good-looking machine, indeed, with the white offset by the black roof and black wheels.

Normally, I'm not too keen on very light-colored cars, but I really like the light-gray color (Chalk) of my 911. However, I actually turned down the opportunity to buy a Chalk 911 back in December 2020 because it had alloy-colored wheels and silver badging that didn't give the needed (in my eye) contrast with the paint. By some miracle in an era of hard-to-find 911s, I spotted an unsold Chalk one, with black wheels and badging, en route to Porsche West Houston - exactly what I wanted and amazing given the myriad of ways a 911 can be configured. Of course, as you well know, I've plastered the forum with pics of the thing. I'm lucky to have it; the dealer tells me that there's a year-long wait for a 911 now. In fact, they offered to buy it back, but I said no; if I wanted the money more than the car, I'd never bought it in the first place.

Jer
I see your point
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, look, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
oh wise ones, advice is being sought immediately Rodents eating vehicle wiring aslyfox General Talk 26 04-27-2021 11:52 AM
Porst tele 135mm f2.8 no ones review? ddhung Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 02-24-2021 02:40 PM
Landscape Here are some real old ones Heinrich Lohmann Post Your Photos! 14 11-23-2020 04:34 PM
Which ones to sell and which ones to keep... kennyes Pentax DSLR Discussion 17 05-04-2018 04:39 AM
645 Lenses Discounted - Even the New Ones! Dat_Bokeh Pentax Price Watch 0 12-13-2014 02:05 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:25 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top