Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Setting Suns
Posted By: Jimbo, 12-20-2008, 01:09 PM

Ok, couple more from yesterday. The first one is a crop only, no PP work. The second one I boosted the brightness slightly... Cheers. Now I have to go and figure out what to do with a frozen pipe in my wall! Crap! JIMBO

Last edited by Jimbo; 12-23-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Views: 2,298
12-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
[QUOTE][Jeez Jimbo...looks like you are standing on the ice in the 2nd image! Nice pic...getting plenty of keepers from that location.
/QUOTE]

There is a small deck that goes out about 12 feet. I really love this area to shot.. Take care Daz... JIM

QuoteQuote:
Nice, I like the second one very much.
Thank you. Really appreciate the comment. JIM

QuoteQuote:
Nice work Jimbo the second one looks to be a great natural hockey rink !

I hear ya on the forzen pipe hope it's not busted ! We had a leak downstaris in the basement a month ago (complley finished) in the roof - well I thought it was a frozen pipe burst - truned out to be the dishwasher line. had to tear out a hole section of the roof.

Typical home repair - about $50.00 in parts and with a plumber and a couple of contracters to change that section of the roof to drop down panels ... well it was considerably more than $50.00
I lucked out Dave. No major problems. We were able to thaw out one line and no burst.. thank god! Thanks for checking bud. This little section of water is tidal.. so its always moving. Well I was takign the pictures you could hear the ice breaking up from the movement. JIM