Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Start of Days End
Lens: Samyang 24mm 1.4 Camera: Pentax K1 Photo Location: Titterston Clee Hill, Shropshire, UK ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: Sunburn, 09-05-2022, 03:13 PM

A repeat visit to Titterstone Clee Hill in Shropshire to photograph a sunset dipping over the majestic landscape that borders Wales to the west and the English counties of Cheshire to the north, Staffordshire to the east, Worcestershire to the southeast, and Herefordshire to the south. The following video showcases it all...:

The plan was simple photograph and capture the late evening sunset colours in the clouds as the setting sun dipped below the horizon, which would hopefully set the sky a wash of oranges, pinks and purples. Once again my trusty Pentax K1 camera was matched with the Samyang 24 mm F1.4 and the diminutive Pentax Smc - DA 35 mm F2.4 AL (which is fast becoming one of my favourite lenses) did all of the work.

Attached Images

Views: 259
09-05-2022, 07:04 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Enjoyed viewing the video and was happy to see that you managed to capture some nice astro-photographs despite the clouds. Like the colors in the sunset shots and the structures. Great photography. Thanks for posting.
PS. Looks like good cardio exercise to get to this site.
09-06-2022, 12:05 AM - 1 Like   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Enjoyed viewing the video and was happy to see that you managed to capture some nice astro-photographs despite the clouds. Like the colors in the sunset shots and the structures. Great photography. Thanks for posting.
PS. Looks like good cardio exercise to get to this site.
Thanks Mark.
There are 2 ways.... the small grass track which I used for the way up... and the fully smooth tarmac' d road which I used on the way down. One has more cinematic value lol
That being said, carrying x2 cameras x2 sets of 3 lenses 2 x tripods 2x ball heads and a drone plus myself the heart was pumping - both ways.