Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

We got some big snow.
Posted By: vievetrick, 12-21-2008, 07:29 PM

Well for us. About 15 inches or so over the weekend. Spent all day shoveling and snow blowing. Took a few minutes to take a snap or two.

Views: 3,080
12-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
AHH you guys and gals with your warm weather I have to admit as mush as I moan about the snow and weather in general, I love New England. Wind was pretty nasty today. But again it is New England if you never heard the saying "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes it will change" it is so true. Should be around 40 in a day or so. Thanks for the comments. How about sharing some warm pictures to warm me up

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo