Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Dance the Night Away
Lens: Samyang 135mm F2 Camera: Pentax KP Photo Location: Santa Cruz ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: HanSoloYakamoto, 11-06-2022, 12:36 PM

Here are a few pics I caught during a public dance space near the beach! I thought some around these forums might appreciate them, even if they are not technically perfect photos (missed focus, grainy, or etc). However, I do feel there is a certain attraction to the photos in that they almost tell a story, or have a life to them in some way.

I had two lenses that night - DA 50mm 1.8 which was my workhorse although the autofocus certainly missed quite a few otherwise good shots, and a Samyang 135mm which got me some great snaps, though heavy and difficult to focus in low light.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Last edited by HanSoloYakamoto; 05-23-2023 at 11:47 AM.
Views: 270
11-06-2022, 03:35 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

It is interesting to view the different expressions that people show while dancing. They cover a wide range. The majority are clearly enjoying the dance. For this type of photography, I think all of the images are good. Thanks for sharing.