Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
4 Likes  #1
Fall-Tractor Plowing the field
Lens: smc PENTAX-FA 31mm F1.8AL Ltd Camera: KP Photo Location: Union Grove, WI USA ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F16 
Posted By: marwi3, 12-08-2022, 03:51 PM

Fall is a wonderfull and colorful time of the year in Wisconsin. But, the colors of the autumn trees is not the only beauty to behold. As I watch my neighbor preparing his field for next year's plantings, the view of the setting sun behind him reminds me of the One he is working with who feeds us all.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Views: 483
12-08-2022, 07:50 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Isn't it fantastic when a person can capture an image out on the farm like this?
So many times there are such images, but a camera is not usually ready at hand.
I find it very difficult to disregard the inspiration from such an image.
Angky.
12-09-2022, 11:02 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by marwi3 Quote
Fall is a wonderfull and colorful time of the year in Wisconsin. But, the colors of the autumn trees is not the only beauty to behold. As I watch my neighbor preparing his field for next year's plantings, the view of the setting sun behind him reminds me of the One he is working with who feeds us all.
WOW, love the colors and the feeling. This is what photography is suppose to be all about. Good luck.
12-09-2022, 04:28 PM   #4

Excellent! The colors captured in the sky and the bright patches of ground paint a perfect picture of that moment in time.

12-10-2022, 09:24 PM   #5

It’s like the clouds open up to reveal a slice of Heaven shining through, illuminating the earth in gold.
12-12-2022, 08:25 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by angkymac Quote
Isn't it fantastic when a person can capture an image out on the farm like this?
So many times there are such images, but a camera is not usually ready at hand.
I find it very difficult to disregard the inspiration from such an image.
Angky.
Wow. Thanks for the beautiful comment.

---------- Post added 12-12-22 at 09:26 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by stanwi3 Quote
WOW, love the colors and the feeling. This is what photography is suppose to be all about. Good luck.
Thanks for the comment : )

---------- Post added 12-12-22 at 09:29 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by cecelia19 Quote
It’s like the clouds open up to reveal a slice of Heaven shining through, illuminating the earth in gold.
Thanks for the comment : ) I thought the light was the thing that made this picture, too.
12-17-2022, 09:40 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well done.

12-18-2022, 05:45 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by cecelia19 Quote
the clouds open up to reveal a slice of Heaven shining through
I was thinking the same thing! I love the picture and your description of it.