Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Moses Falls
Lens: Pentax DA 14mm Camera: K3II Photo Location: Revelstoke BC ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/4s Aperture: F20 
Posted By: aitrus3, 12-09-2022, 09:14 AM

Not sure how I always miss the competitions until the last minute. I check the forum weekly and follow the FB page. Oh well, caught it in the nick of time. A 31ltd is a dream lens for me and one that I'll likely never be able to afford. I almost purchased a used one this year that had a 'crunchy' focus mechanism, but I just couldn't bring myself to invest in it when it potentially may not focus properly, and it was still slightly out of reach in price.

I've maybe shared this one before, but here it is as my entry. Moses Falls near Revelstoke BC. Taken on the Pentax smc-DA 14mm and my K3II.

It's a stack of 10x ISO 100, f/20, 1/4s exposures edited in LR and stacked in Affinity Photo.

Enjoy

Views: 365
12-12-2022, 07:10 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by aitrus3 Quote
Not sure how I always miss the competitions until the last minute. I check the forum weekly and follow the FB page. Oh well, caught it in the nick of time. A 31ltd is a dream lens for me and one that I'll likely never be able to afford. I almost purchased a used one this year that had a 'crunchy' focus mechanism, but I just couldn't bring myself to invest in it when it potentially may not focus properly, and it was still slightly out of reach in price.

I've maybe shared this one before, but here it is as my entry. Moses Falls near Revelstoke BC. Taken on the Pentax smc-DA 14mm and my K3II.

It's a stack of 10x ISO 100, f/20, 1/4s exposures edited in LR and stacked in Affinity Photo.

Enjoy

Very pleasing.
12-14-2022, 07:30 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Enjoy

very nicely composed
12-14-2022, 07:52 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by swip Quote
Very pleasing.
QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
very nicely composed
Thanks you two

12-15-2022, 07:07 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Very beautiful work!
Angky
12-17-2022, 06:59 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Enjoy

Great use of light
12-17-2022, 10:57 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Enjoy

I nominate this image

12-17-2022, 11:13 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by angkymac Quote
Very beautiful work!
Angky
QuoteOriginally posted by mike22 Quote
Great use of light
QuoteOriginally posted by OrchidJulie Quote