Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Dancing in the Moon Light
Lens: Pentax 24-70mm Camera: Pentax K1 Photo Location: Arizona ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: Roadboat24, 04-28-2023, 05:33 AM

Many Photographers search for the Golden Hour, with the warm color tones, or, Blue hour, when the sun is below the horizon and the sky turns a beautiful blue color. For, Myself, Green hour is much more interesting. Green hour, when the sun is down, the moon is up and the Wormwood, Absinthe, is flowing. I go dancing with La Fée Verte, The Green Fairy, and her sister Morganna, Naked, in the full moon light..

Views: 226
04-28-2023, 09:04 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Interesting shot. The cacti are very prominent in the photo captured in front of nice dark background with the moon rising? What lighting did you use in the foreground?
04-28-2023, 11:47 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Interesting shot. The cacti are very prominent in the photo captured in front of nice dark background with the moon rising? What lighting did you use in the foreground?
Lights from a gas station behind me.
04-28-2023, 11:24 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Excellent desert night scene. Thanks very much for the treat.

Tony

04-29-2023, 02:34 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Your composition with the horizon moon and the lighting fall-off catching the saguaros is really great!
And then, of course, there is the mountain's silhouette to finish it!
Angky
04-29-2023, 03:31 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Roadboat24 Quote
Many Photographers search for the Golden Hour, with the warm color tones, or, Blue hour, when the sun is below the horizon and the sky turns a beautiful blue color. For, Myself, Green hour is much more interesting. Green hour, when the sun is down, the moon is up and the Wormwood, Absinthe, is flowing. I go dancing with La Fée Verte, The Green Fairy, and her sister Morganna, Naked, in the full moon light..

scenes we can only see in the American road movies, fantastic desert moon rising.
Loris.