Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
4 Likes  #1
"Alstroemeria Aurea Graham Peruvian-Lily."
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS, II Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5 Photo Location: Sherwood Forest ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/320s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: Tonytee, 02-12-2024, 02:08 AM

Manual Priority Mode with CWA Metering. F/L @55mm.

Thanks a Jazillion for viewing.

Tony )

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS REBEL T5  Photo 

Views: 134
02-12-2024, 08:59 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Conway, Arkansas
Posts: 14,538
Good shot, Tony. The nice yellow colors, distinctive markings and detailed capture make this lily beautiful. Nice capture, Tony.
02-12-2024, 04:35 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: montecatini terme tuscany
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,964
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Manual Priority Mode with CWA Metering. F/L @55mm.

Thanks a Jazillion for viewing.

Tony )
Great inside yellow Lily close-up, very clear marks on petals and pistils complete the image.
Many thanks for sharing Tony.
Ciao.
Lores.
02-12-2024, 06:13 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jul 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 21,090
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Good shot, Tony. The nice yellow colors, distinctive markings and detailed capture make this lily beautiful. Nice capture, Tony.

Thank you very much for your glowing review and most kind words.

Tony )

---------- Post added 02-12-24 at 06:13 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by loris nerozzi Quote
Great inside yellow Lily close-up, very clear marks on petals and pistils complete the image.
Many thanks for sharing Tony.
Ciao.
Lores.
Thank you very much.

Tony )

02-13-2024, 05:59 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
K2 to K50's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Ipswich QLD Australia
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 4,624
A nice image of a very pretty flower, Tony. I like the very sharp up-front, up-standing stamen (?) - they just about give a three-dimensional effect to the image. I suspect this is another image that would have even more impact if viewed full-sized.
02-14-2024, 03:39 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jul 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 21,090
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K2 to K50 Quote
A nice image of a very pretty flower, Tony. I like the very sharp up-front, up-standing stamen (?) - they just about give a three-dimensional effect to the image. I suspect this is another image that would have even more impact if viewed full-sized.
Thank you very much.

Tony )
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aurea graham, camera, lily, peruvian, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nature One lovely Peruvian Lily. :) Tonytee Post Your Photos! 6 06-27-2023 09:29 PM
Nature Red Version of a Very Pretty Peruvian Lily. Tonytee Post Your Photos! 5 05-13-2023 12:21 PM
Nature Another gorgeous Peruvian Lily. Tonytee Post Your Photos! 3 05-11-2023 01:49 PM
Nature Another gorgeous Peruvian Lily. Tonytee Post Your Photos! 2 05-10-2023 12:24 PM
Nature Peruvian Lily, Group Photo. :) Tonytee Post Your Photos! 6 07-03-2022 02:35 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:52 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top