Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Flickr Site Photos Thread
Posted By: jk333, 01-11-2009, 07:33 PM

I didn't know if this type of thread exists. I didn't see one. Anyway, I have had my camera for a couple of months and have gathered a decent number of photographs.

They are on my flickr site. I was looking for some comments. Both positive and negative... Or, if not negative, constructive. Should I add more pictures, take away some... Are there too many of one variety, too few... Etc...

Just looking for some comments. I'm trying for a solid all around page... I think its a good start, what I have now, considering I work 9-5 and don't get TOO much time to shoot.

Here is the link: Flickr: pm650x's Photostream
Views: 2,979

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, comments, flickr, photo, site, thread