Brighton Jetty, South Australia
Posted By: Adrian Owerko, 01-16-2009, 03:55 PM

Brighton Jetty, South Australia

Views: 1,838
01-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice one Adrian!

Brighton and the jetty provides so many opportunities for good images (I've got a few loaded on here as well), particularly around sunset. And sitting on by the seats eating fish and chips at sunset is pretty good too......

Did you take this with your new camera?

Cheers
01-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Adrian,

My wife used to jump off the end of that jetty as teenager and was also a Miss Beach Girl entrant in the many contests held up and down Adelaide's beach front.

I think its a bit shorter these days...didn't a section of it get taken out in a storm some years back?

Anyway, thanks for sharing, brings back great memories of a great era.

Cheers
Grant
01-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hmmmmm. Adrian, Chris, you two make me longing for summer! It's good to see such great scenery, just to remind us at the northern hemisphere that winter won't last forever! Ik like the light on the railing in the third one. The first one is my favourite though, but I should crop it just a little at the left, to get rid of most the white spot from the sun.

01-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MoiVous Quote
Nice one Adrian!

Brighton and the jetty provides so many opportunities for good images (I've got a few loaded on here as well), particularly around sunset. And sitting on by the seats eating fish and chips at sunset is pretty good too......

Did you take this with your new camera?

Cheers
Thanks.. This was taken with the K10D & DA* 16-50mm. It was Cold down there for January..