Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A Quick series to share & ask for C&C
Posted By: metroeloise, 01-17-2009, 09:17 PM

I've started school again and time is tight.

1) Very low light.

2) She really does have this skin color!

3) Little noisy still. Will clean up. Like the shot.

4) OK! Horrible lighting so went for the motion blur. Tough focusing. Like this one.

5) That's her when she's moving slower...

6) Like the series of these on the site. This one is interesting how the focus works out.

7) She is also a force of nature being calm for a moment.

8) Another Buddha figure. I like the macros for them.

Thanks for the looks!
Views: 1,128
01-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I like the light and the shooting angles. Since you ask for C&C: The first one would benefit from cropping from the right thus kicking the lamp. The eyes tend to jump back and forth between the keyboard player and the lamp - can't find rest.
01-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Yes! C&C!

QuoteOriginally posted by Ole Quote
I like the light and the shooting angles. Since you ask for C&C: The first one would benefit from cropping from the right thus kicking the lamp. The eyes tend to jump back and forth between the keyboard player and the lamp - can't find rest.
Thanks for that insight. I liked it for that reason. Somehow the bouncing around of my eyes felt right for the moment. You are right though when I try the crop it is settling. Working on other things right now but will post. Also I did crop differently and tried different treatment to more of the piano player in the series on site. Here is one example:

and treatment:

01-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Howzit

I kinda liked the one with the light but I find an image like this suites a square cropping better. Below is the same shot excluding the light;

Attached Images

01-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Nice ^^^

Yes! I see it. Thanks.