Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
LBA - M200/f4
Posted By: kjao, 03-21-2007, 03:19 AM

Hi all,

I have just acquired an excellent/mint copy of M200/f4 from vievetrick on this forum. This is actually the 2nd time I have bought this lens. I bought my first one from keh.com and sold it later because I wasn't using it enough. However ever since I sold it, I had been asking myself if I should have kept it. And when I saw vievetrick had one for sale in excellent/mint condition with an original case, I jumped on the opportunity!

Well, here are some shots I have taken with this excellent lens:

This one was taken with extenstion tube, no cropping. I think the front element is about 60cm away from the subject. Not too sure about the magnification though.

All comments welcome.

cheers
Kenny
Views: 1,542
03-21-2007, 04:14 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
That lens is in good hands. I especially like the last image of the yellow leaves. Well done. You have inspired me to dig my lens out and use it today.
03-21-2007, 04:49 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Really nice colour coming off the lens. Bokeh is nice too! The 200/4 can do macro too? How close were you to that lens cap?
03-21-2007, 06:03 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thank Erl for you kind comment! I know what you mean and that's why I bought this lens again =)

Alvin: M200/f4 by itself doesn't do macro. I used it with my extension tubes (see attached photo). I think the front element of the lens was about 60cm away from the lens cap (compared to the usual min focus distance of 2m).

cheers
Kenny

Attached Images