Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Fashion Show
Posted By: Hey Elwood, 01-25-2009, 09:54 PM

Hey Everyone,

I have a huge favor to ask. Back in August I participated in my first fashion show called the Soldier Rock Fash Bash. It was a fashion show for American GI's coming back from the war. This was an event open to any photographer in the area and it was on a volunteer basis. The coordinator asked us each to choose our best 100 photos to submit to him for possible use in a book that will be sold at the next Fash Bash. Attache is a link to my shots from the show. Each picture has a number on it (this was just for identification purposes). I was wondering if you would mind looking though them and helping me chose the best ones. Thanks everyone,

Elwood

Below is the link to the site.

Picasa Web Albums - Garret - Soldier Rock ...
Views: 1,819
01-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
Damn Brit

Way too many to go through that's why you haven't had any replies. Why don't you post a few at a time and see what people have to say, it'll give you a chance to go through them again, you can post the ones you're not sure about.