Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

New Prime
Posted By: KrisK10D, 02-09-2009, 10:10 PM

I be 1 happy customer of our very own For Sale forums. Got me a nifty fifty from arpaagent which arrived today. Here's some test shots...

A quick test fully open... 35mm f1.4 1/350sec

35mm f4.0 0.3sec

Checking out the bokah... 35mm f1.4 1/350sec

And how it rates for portraits... 35mm f2.4 1/90sec (you can see me in her eye )

All in all I'm pretty darn happy! What do you think?
Views: 6,222
02-12-2009, 05:42 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for taking the time to pop in, I learned something new too Can't ask for more than that!

QuoteOriginally posted by unkabin Quote
Yeah, I guess they are different breeds. Just a shared light brindle. I don't often see that.

As far as our guess for Edith, we think just what gMatt said: American Pitt bull / Shepard. That's pretty good, gMatt. A lot of people think we're crazy for thinking Shepard because of the short hair, but there are several signs of it (the ears, most notably). People guess all over the map with her. She is a good dog--a domineering little bugger who thinks very, very highly of herself. Far and away the smartest dog I've owned.
WorkingDog has shepards, he might be able to shed some light on her breed (tho I haven't seen him on the forums for a while). The ears certainly make her look like one in that last shot (which is just wonderful BTW). I've learned since getting Jay that brindle is a pretty standard colour for Staffs/Terriors/Mastiff kinda bull dogs (yet neither of her parents were brindle but 6/7 siblings were), go figure