Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Couple More from Salt Lake and one for Jer
Posted By: Jimbo, 02-13-2009, 04:32 PM

Here are a couple of more from this week. [they are not the same as earlier posts] I change area and PP set up. The boat is one I keep going back to and since Jer had not seen a boat picture from me in awhile, I decided to re-shoot one today. JIM

Last edited by Jimbo; 02-17-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Views: 2,735
02-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
I really like the 2nd shot too. A really good landscape series you have come up with
Thanks James. JIM

QuoteQuote:
Lovely mountain images! Looking those views my thoughts are going towards next autumn and our hiking trip to Norway The second one is my favorite
Appreciate it Kurt. Canhardly wait to see your pictures from your trip to Norway. JIM

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
boat, camera, couple, jer, photo, salt lake