Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Its been awhile but heres some pics
Posted By: INcreative, 04-01-2007, 08:49 PM

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in awhile. I've been kinda busy with work and life stuff but i've managed to have some time to take some photos here and there so here are a few of my favs. I have alot more from other more recent occasions but i'll post those later...

anyways i had to drive my dad somewhere one day and while i was waiting for him to do his errands i went for a quick walk with the k100d and this is what came out of it..

let me know what you think.. and enjoy

theres more that i like but i can't post them all

also i wanted to make space for a few that I took at my friends cottage.

Views: 1,637
04-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder whether the first one might be more interesting if it was possible to shoot it closer and towards the sky...
04-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome back! It's been a while since we last seen you! You posted up some really nice ones! Where abouts were they taken?
04-03-2007, 10:30 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some really nice subject selection and shots, with nice composition, color and cropping. Do you use any kind of post processing. Not a strong criticism but I think the pictures could be lightened a bit using some kind of photo editor, like free Picasa 2 you can get from the internet. Oh, btw, did you use the kit lens. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Curious Freddy.

04-03-2007, 02:46 PM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
thanx for the compliments guys...

the first one is up against a corner so its impossible to get any sky..

as for cropping and post processing i don't seem to crop or post process my photos very often.. i know there is always something that can be done but i don't do it unless i intend to use them in one of my designs or if i intend on sending them to someone. Sometimes i pp them if im in the mood but other wise i just like to take the shot once and post them. Eventually as i built a folder of my favorites to a big enough amount where its worth getting them printed im gonna pp them all and make a photo album. As for now im keeping them this way. oh and i have photoshop cs2 and im quite familiar with it so i use that.

oh and the first photos of that building was taken downtown... college and bathurst area if anyone knows toronto... also the ones from my buddys cottage were taken at the top of Blue mountain near collingwood

i'll have more photos up soon..

keep the feed back coming..
04-03-2007, 04:18 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome back really enjoyed the shots from your friends cottage.

NaCl(thanks for sharing)H2O