Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

My PAD link and 3 birdies LARGE files
Posted By: LaRee, 02-26-2009, 10:36 PM

This month my local photography group had an exercise to shoot a particular subject (our choosing) every day for the month of February. It has been fun to watch everyone tackle this project. You might enjoy taking a gander at the list of PAD posts for February. Here is the link:
2009 - February | San Diego DSLR Photography Group

I have taken a few photos this month besides my PAD "Bob" photos. But I have been so busy I haven't done anything but admire them. I've taken so many crumby "Bob" shots that instead of the PAD inspiring me, I feel more inadequate than when I started. I really had to throw some junk out there, but it is empowering to shoot a PAD. I am thankful that there are only 28 days in February this year. You will see the "Bob" entry for February 24th on my smugmug PAD gallery. Bob went to the zoo with me that day.

So, here is a link to my PAD gallery:
LaRee : photos : PAD with Bob- powered by SmugMug

And if you made it this far and have read the above blabbering from me, I think you deserve something I hope you will enjoy to look at. A couple birds taken with the k20d & DA*50-135 at the zoo.

Can someone explain how I link a smaller photo off of flickr. The link they provide grabs the original upload size. I don't want to bum anyone out by posting huge photos. I had these uploaded already to flickr. Is there a flickr poster who can help me out here?
Views: 4,225
03-01-2009, 04:38 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote

Did anyone check out the PAD link I posted? Just wondering. It isn't any photographic art statement or anything. Just an attempt to take a photo a day of a particular subject for a month. If you have the time check it out and let me know what you think.
LaRee, I checked it out and I really enjoyed it! very funny approach to
the project

03-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Dale, thank you for the information. And Peter and Tim, thank you for the feedback on the PAD gallery. I appreciate it!
03-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
JMR
Veteran Member

Just saw your Pad gallery and found it hillarious. I especially got a kick out of the one where Bob shows up with flowers for his "sweetheart." After seeing tinkerbell, that's not what I was expecting. Just loved it. Also liked the one where Bob was dancing on the ceiling. I think I have good eye for phtography, but I am not sure I could be as creative as you were in this project. Well done!

JMR
PS- still laughing.....