Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Spring has arrived to South Eastern PA.
Posted By: Photo Tramp, 04-02-2007, 04:38 PM

Spring has arrived in South Eastern Pennsylvania

Pentax istDL with DA 50-200mm at 200mm

It's fun to see what a Zenitar really can do.

Pentax istDL with Zenitar 16mm f2.8

Views: 1,341
04-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I love it David, I can't wait until I get the macro I just ordered
04-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #3

[QUOTE=Photo Tramp;43151]Spring has arrived in South Eastern Pennsylvania

Pentax istDL with DA 50-200mm at 200mm

QUOTE]
Very Nice
Great Job
04-06-2007, 11:00 AM   #4
Veteran Member

How did I miss this? Nice shots!

04-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #5
Pentaxian

I'm jealous. I just spent last weekend down in Pine Grove, PA, it was 55-60 and so nice... then come back home and it snows 4-5", and the sun hasn't been out since.

Wonderful photos. Aching for spring to arrive here.
-Dan
04-06-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Love the z-daffodil!

Hi David!

Both are lovely. I especially like the daffodil with the Zenitar. I like taking closeups with that lens.

We're expecting 2-4 inches of snow here tonight! Can you believe it? Snow in Virginia in April???
04-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice David, I have to agree with Tracy the Zenitar closeup is pretty darn good! Spring was here earlier this week but we're back to winter now, 35 and raw and blustery.

NaCl(eventually real spring will show up)H2O
04-07-2007, 04:01 AM   #8
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank You everyone for your kind comments Spring is a fickle season as far as weather goes around here ( I guess everywhere except the south)
Dan If I would have known you were in Pine grove over the weekend I would have made the 45 min drive to meet you. Please if you get back this way again let me know.

Tracy,
I just looked at the weather for the weekend here and I guess You're going to get a light hit with the snow and winter weather. It is to be clear and 21 degrees here for the weekend . I want nothing more then warm spring weather to show up and stay around . The butterfly bushes we just got for the deck, I had to bring inside and I had to cover all the flowers in plastic. Ginger wants to know when the bushes will be taken out of the living room and put back on the deck. The cats on the other hand enjoy them being around. (Something to hide behind and attack each other, or the unsuspecting grand child. ) OH WHAT FUN. Don't worry the spring weather will be back again, Or we'll go right into summer.

Salty,
I know the feeling, and wish the weather would return but I have to blame this on those Canadian folk for sending the jet stream back down south. (If I'm cold then you have to be too ) Or something like that I think Stu (Little Laker) had something to do with this.

04-08-2007, 12:55 AM   #9
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo Tramp Quote
Dan If I would have known you were in Pine grove over the weekend I would have made the 45 min drive to meet you. Please if you get back this way again let me know.
I'm usually down there 4-5x a year - my parents and brother live there. I'll be back down in May but that's for my brother's wedding, probably won't have time for anything. But the next time I'm going down that way and actually have time I'll let you know.
04-08-2007, 05:23 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Wow, great bokeh! Kudos on a wonderful shot!