Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Well, I had 3 accepted at the Pentax Gallery...
Posted By: GLThorne, 04-03-2007, 10:56 AM

...but, they removed all of my titles. Not long titles, most were only 1 word, such as "Filtered Light" for the last one, "Quenched" for the first shot of the zinnia and "Magical" for my max shot. What kind of titles are they looking for???

Guess I should just be happy I got 3 in, huh?
Views: 1,108
04-03-2007, 10:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
congrats, I'm still only at 2 pictures accepted.

My titles stuck, 1 is Perfect Evening by the Lake
and the other is Fishing Heaven.

I hope that it helps
04-03-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Don't know what sort of titles they are looking for - they kept mine for the one shot out of 5 submitted. I'm still trying to figure out what they are looking for in a shot.
04-03-2007, 11:02 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Alvin Quote
Don't know what sort of titles they are looking for - they kept mine for the one shot out of 5 submitted. I'm still trying to figure out what they are looking for in a shot.
As someone pointed out they seem to like bright things.
Both my accepted photos have the sun BLARING at you

04-04-2007, 08:20 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks guys.

I emailed the person that originally contacted me and she said there was really no set parameters for the titles. She didn't see anything wrong with what I had and said she would check as they might have been moved by accident. Hows that for ya!!!

But, I am happy to have a few shots in there. Guess you can keep posting more for acceptance??
04-06-2007, 02:51 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Congrads!

I think they are looking for diverse style of photos with simple composition, rich contrast with great sharpness in the images.

The theme is very important here. Some of the reviewers have very traditional thinking about photography...