Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Business Trip to Calgary **WARNING NOT DIAL UP FRIENDLY**
Posted By: FireMate, 04-08-2007, 12:34 AM

This is a huge post, I know. Sorry in advance!

So, while on business out here in Calgary, Alberta, I decided to kill some time by taking pics.

Brought my trusty K110D, lens filters so that I don't have to rely on Post (heh, still even use a red filter when I know I'm taking B&W photos), and then away I went with freshly recharged batteries.

It started snowing, and someone still had their motorcycle out (taken at 1:00am)

So, onward the next day on a drive to Banff, to finally see these "mountains" I keep hearing about.

You don't realize how big they are, until you're right at the bottom driving around them, and looking up to see no sky:

Taken the same day, you can see how quickly the weather changes around the mountains:

I drove up one of the mountains, a couple of thousand feet above ground, and took pics as well. I'm at the same height as some clouds!

Views: 4,061
04-13-2007, 06:34 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Wonderful shots! We took a trip out west a couple of years ago. Now you've made me want to go again

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
business, business trip, calgary, camera, day, mountains, photo, pics, post