Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Alien Revealed
Posted By: Sailor, 03-29-2009, 03:49 PM

Earlier we described the discovery of a portion of a fossilized Jetsam (see: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/55221-stoned-alien.html), preliminarily identified by Prof. Scottnorow as George Jetsam, the putative leader of Jetsam forces during the prehistoric intragalatic cataclysm generally known as the Flotsam and Jetsam War. While there is some argument among other exobioligicalarchaeologists that the specimen is possibly the remains of Fred Flintstone (the legendary leader on Earth during the period in question), there is no doubt that this initial discovery has profound implications for our understanding of exobiology, exoorganic chemistry and prehistoric galatic history. Study of the specimen will continue.

However, we now report the excavation of a complete Jetsam fossil (see photo below). Clearly, this species evolved from insectoid ancestors and suggests that our view of intelligence may need review (a number of other recent data sources support this view). In addition, an early examination of the specimen suggests that the Jetsam's thorax was capable of extracting beta particles from extradimensional sources and accelerating those particles to hyperlight speeds, thus wielding a weapon against which there is no known physical defense - prompting an undergrad intern to quip, "this thorax is a bad ax." This observation may explain why no remains of a Flotsam have yet been uncovered.

Further studies are underway and additional results will be published elsewhere.

Dr. Jer

Views: 1,691
03-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Dr Jer... I does have a ring to it!! JIM
03-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums

Great shot dr Jer! And a phenomenal discovery, which will alter much of our understanding of at least ourselves...
03-30-2009, 04:39 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Damn my believes have now been shattered - I thought Mr. Slate was the leader back then ?

03-30-2009, 06:47 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Dr Jer... I does have a ring to it!! JIM
Thanks, buddy - although you've seen ample evidence that my doctorate is not in photography!

Jer

QuoteOriginally posted by Rense Quote

Great shot dr Jer! And a phenomenal discovery, which will alter much of our understanding of at least ourselves...
It's now a brave new world, my friend.

Jer

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Damn my believes have now been shattered - I thought Mr. Slate was the leader back then ?
Perhaps they wanted to start with a clean slate (I'm sorry; that was unforgivable).

Jer