Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Construction site
Posted By: alehel, 04-09-2009, 08:20 AM

I've just bought a polarizing filter and neded something to photograph it with, so I drove up to Holmenkollen in Oslo were they are currently building the new ski jump. Not the most interesting of things to photograph, but it gave me a chance to try out my new filter.

I'd forgotten to turn on +0.5EV and so all my pictures got terribly underexposed. Most of them needed as much as +1.2EV after I'd got them onto my computer. I was wondering if this will effect the sharpness of my pictures. I sometimes have problems with sharpness and it seems as though mostly applies to times when pictures are badly underexposed.

As always, I trashed most of the pictures I took, so I don't really have much to show for my trip
Views: 1,549
04-10-2009, 06:03 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very nice, the bright colours make the first shot excellent!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, filter, photo, photograph, pictures, sharpness, underexposed