Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Well, my K20D came back from Pentax......
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 04-14-2009, 06:50 PM

......and seems to work like it should have in the first place. The 16-45 came back along with it but was as bad as when I sent it in. Just realized after that the lens is past it's 2 year warranty so they probably didn't even look at it under the warranty claim. But they could have provided us with an estimate for repair, anyway we sent it back to Pentax. I bought another 16-45 (one of the few lenses that escaped the price increase) and after leaving the Camera Store just went around the corner and took a few cityscapes, lens seems to be alright.

After I got home I tried all my other lenses and none but the 100 2.8 macro needed adjustment and it only took +2. Went outside for some macro shots but this time of year that presents a challenge but did find a fly. Unfortunately it also departed after a few minutes. Anyway, focus seems to be fine.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated

Last edited by Heinrich Lohmann; 04-14-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Views: 3,151
04-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by borno Quote
Looks like it got fixed up real good Heinrich
Autofocus is a tricky thing it seems, I'm glad Pentax fixed my FA300mm focus last week and free of charge too.
Hi Tom and thank you. When everything works the way it should it is a real pleasure.

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkpotter Quote
The return of Heinrich: Sounds like a movie title. Nice cityscapes! Glad you got your camera back.
Thank you Jeff and so am I.

Take care,

« Seagulls | Frailty »