Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photos of Nature Detoriating
Posted By: maleek, 04-18-2009, 11:24 PM

This is the first time I post images here for a long time. But today feels like a good day to break that habit.

I have rekindled my affection for photography, taking more photos for the last couple of weeks then I've taken for over a year. All images of nature. Some can be seen on my Flickr.

Something that has fascinated my lately is the beauty of how nature let's everything go back to it's source. I am talking about how everything eventually rusts, deteriorates, and eventually 'dies' in this cycle of life.

I like to close focus. Go near my objects. See the details. I hope you find something of value in these images. If you don't, well, then at least I tried. haha

I've exclusively made use of the Pentax SMC-FA 50mm f/1.4 on this one, which I bought for approximately one year ago from fellow PentaxForums poster Duplo.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 

Views: 2,779
04-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Except the last image, the rest reveals the beauty of the nature. Excellent photos.
04-19-2009, 02:48 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thank you roentarre. Your always very generous in your comments. The last one is a bit off, I admit. But I think it has some beauty in it's uglyness. Photography is a subjective art.

Soon I will have to evaluate what I have accomplished the last couple of weeks. Choose my favorites and cut away the dross. It will be interesting, because I've amassed quite a lot of shots.
04-19-2009, 05:27 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Glad you have your passion back - an interesting series, very detailed. I like the bark shots. Looking forward to some more.