Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
three more for PPG... and for you!
Posted By: rparmar, 04-26-2009, 09:50 AM

I previously posted some images that I'd submitted to PPG. Some might conform to the norm there; others are trying to push the envelope in terms of the styles that seem to do well. That's because I get lots of positive support here and on Flickr, but some of the most popular images die a horrible death at that gallery.

If you like them and see them in PPG, give me a vote. Otherwise just enjoy them here.

entropy never sleeps

Sort of a cross-processed high contrast look. Each of these seed pods had decayed in a different way. Fascinating to me!

orange petals

A rather classic shot, taken with the FA77 and a screw-on macro adapter. It's a great combination thanks to the incredible bokeh power and sharpness of that lens.

long way from Italy

I don't see enough still lifes. It's not even a PPG category. I emphasised the grain here since I like that look, and think the grain out of the K20D is really nice. Maybe someone more expert than myself can tell me what film this most resembles.

Views: 3,135