Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Baptism
Posted By: ikonographics, 04-26-2009, 10:21 AM

I was allowed to photograph at a baptism today even though there was an official photographer...though he was nowhere in sight until I pulled my camera out(K20D with DA* 50-135.) I could definitely sense some jealousy... he was shooting on an old Minolta and kept having to run off to change films (Oh how I love digital!). I'd been hoping to try out the Metz 48 flash I got but he asked me not to use it. No problem...the K20D is great at high ISO and I took advantage of the light from the video camera so I shot at 800ISO. I tried to keep out of the way but thanks to the DA*50-135 I got some good shots even from a distance. The more I use that lens the more I love it! Here are a few shots I took...

Last edited by ikonographics; 11-02-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Views: 2,064

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
baptism, camera, love, photo, shots