Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Hilton Falls Conservation Area
Posted By: sfd101, 04-26-2009, 11:26 AM

These were taken at Hilton Falls with the kit lens. I went there with some conservation groups to look at vernal pools but ended up taking pictures of wildflowers. I would of prefer the flowers in the first two shots to be more in focus. But I took those by holding the camera close to the ground and hoped the AF focused on the flowers.

Hepatica

Hepatica

Bloodroot

Spring Peeper, cropped alot

Views: 2,181
04-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #2
Marketplace Reseller

Excelent photos i like how the bokeh in the flower shots contains subject matter

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, conservation, flowers, hepatica, hilton, photo