Man, I hate you. Excellent work.

05-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #17
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Eric,
nothing short of stunning.
Can agree that #2 stands out a lot more than #1 but with what you've shown us in the past, there's not much to improve for you...
05-04-2009, 11:13 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Eric,

I think you have done a wonderful job of both captures. The first one jumped out at me an instantly reminded me of Judy Garland in her younger tap dancing years (and that means alot because Im only 31). This image certainly has that nostalgic feel to it and for me, works in everyway.

For the second image, this is ver 'flash dance' for me. It is dramatic and states to me that this young woman has danced her heart out and has collapsed to take a break. The use of black and white has provided for an excellent dramatic feel and the tone in this image are almost (on my monitor) complete from black thru white. If I were to do anything with this image, I would remove the white line that leads from her right elbow.

Stunning work mate. Well done.

John
05-05-2009, 06:07 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Moose Quote
Eric,

I think you have done a wonderful job of both captures. The first one jumped out at me an instantly reminded me of Judy Garland in her younger tap dancing years (and that means alot because Im only 31). This image certainly has that nostalgic feel to it and for me, works in everyway.

For the second image, this is ver 'flash dance' for me. It is dramatic and states to me that this young woman has danced her heart out and has collapsed to take a break. The use of black and white has provided for an excellent dramatic feel and the tone in this image are almost (on my monitor) complete from black thru white. If I were to do anything with this image, I would remove the white line that leads from her right elbow.

Stunning work mate. Well done.

John
thank you for that.. I'll fix that white line

05-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #20
Veteran Member

suck, norska tjejer. Jaja, får väll nöja mig med de svenska jag ! ;D