Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Gods Light Foto Shoot.
Posted By: Chwisch87, 06-06-2009, 06:05 PM

But first .... who is a puppppy waaaappy

Ok Photoshoot.

Pentaxian.

Silly Brandon

This could be called Gods Light ... modified of course for effect. Who said god is perfect???

We had to use this POS ... ok so it really wasn't a POS (sigh ... more expensive that needed). It has be to be borrowed from the local UNI paper (shhhh) since the other flashes were on loan apparently.

We basically shot using a wireless trigger since we were using a 50 mm Prime (or was it 55 ...) Lens so wireless flash might not have worked from that distance.

Anyway ... My amazing photography.

Me

Ok so for this next set we decided to do some pre-focus action shots. Some here better than others. These are of course hard because you have to get the face to come out right.

some flash flare. I think.

Ok now to Brandon ... Brandon as you see has a pretty good euro model look to him but basically didn't change his bad expression on his face for many shots.

and looked like that.

Getting better ...

My personal fav.

Perfect.

Back to me.

Best shot of the night I am kind of calling it the Adidas (aaaDEDAS is the correct way to pronounce it) shoe ad because my shoes came out soooo good.

And thats a wrap
Views: 1,525