Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photo of the Day - Valdes Island, BC
Posted By: Adam, 06-23-2009, 10:00 AM

Pentaxium photo submitted by: digital diva

Click To View Picture Information

Description: This sandstone sculpture was created by thousands of years of weathering. These formations are found along the bluffs and beaches of many of the Gulf Islands. To me the natural forms have an esoteric appeal and I never tire of their beauty. Sometimes they yield creatures hidden in the rock. In this I see a warrior cat shielded by his armour relaxing in the sun.
Views: 2,651
06-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Can't say as though I see any warrior cats in there but I like the shot. I find the photo to be very peaceful.
06-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Adam, great shot. Im going to look this place up, ive never heard of it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo