Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Aircraft Shots
Posted By: pop4, 06-25-2009, 03:57 PM

I found myself out at the airport taking shots of the aircraft the other morning for the first time ever, and was wondering if anyone's got any advice and suggestions?

I found that it's not as easy as it seems, and my panning needs some work. Also, shooting into the sun as I was doing was probably not the best idea as I lost some contrast, but it was a spur of a moment thing and I wasn't sure how to get to the Shep's Mound, which would have offered some better light.
WB was also kept warm to keep with the way I saw the scene as it was at around sunrise. Shot with K10D and 55-300mm.

#7 And as I was leaving, I saw this fat bird taxiing out, so stayed and took a few shots:

Last edited by pop4; 06-25-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Views: 2,005

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aircraft, camera, photo, shots