Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Kennel in the Sky & the new arrival
Posted By: bychan, 07-06-2009, 04:28 PM

Towards the end of May, my aunt's Labrador cross, Lucy, became quite poorly; within 3 weeks she passed away; the dreaded Cancer.

I used to walk her every evening, together with my own 12 year old. Although both ladies, they got on like a house on fire! Whenever I pass their house I still half expect to see her rushing out, or sitting outside when I come home from work.

She is greatly missed.

Alas, a new arrival has now found a home in my aunt's household; a 3 month old brown Labrador pup now named Monty. We had all forgotten how lively a pup is!
One of his best hobbies to date is chasing my dog, who at 12 years old just doesn't want to play!

The 2 shots of Lucy were taken earlier this year. She was never photogenic, and these were amongst the most acceptable. Keeping the little one still long enough to take a shot is the hardest part.

Regards
Adrian

Last edited by bychan; 02-14-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Views: 1,966