Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
9 Pictures From A Walk In Port Credit...
Posted By: PentaxFan, 07-08-2009, 09:34 AM

All pictures taken with my Pentax K200D & SMC Pentax-DA 18-55mm Kit Lens.

Hope you enjoy them


















Views: 1,813
07-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #2
Senior Member
Edicon's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 201
Very nice series Richard. I didn't know that I have a neighbor in here. I must try to visit Port Credit early in the morning.

Cheers,
Conrad
07-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
Senior Member
PentaxFan's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Photos: Albums
Posts: 257
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Edicon Quote
Very nice series Richard. I didn't know that I have a neighbor in here. I must try to visit Port Credit early in the morning.

Cheers,
Conrad
Thanks Conrad....

I usually go to Port Credit early in the morning or later in the day/evening. I'll keep a look out for another Pentax user...because I thought I was the only one....LOL

If you see a tall guy with a Pentax..it's probably me..stop and say hello ;-)

Everywhere I look it's Canon and Nikon users....LOL (Pity)
07-08-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Sailor's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Coastal Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 22,373
Interesting and pleasant series - nicely captures the "feel" of the waterfront.

Jer

07-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
Forum Member




Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC.
Posts: 89
The colors are really great in these, very nice atmosphere.
07-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
Inactive Account




Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada eh!
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 673
Very nice series, I'm down there quite a bit but usually mid-day (work related) - I'll have to try an early morning or late evening and remember to bring my camera.

Little anecdote, FRAM Building group did the development at the east end of Port Street (at the south foot of Hurontario Street) in Mississauga, and if you go to Collingwood Ontario, FRAM Building group is also developing the shipyards, which is the other end of Hurontario Street. Both really nice developments.
07-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Senior Member
PentaxFan's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Photos: Albums
Posts: 257
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Interesting and pleasant series - nicely captures the "feel" of the waterfront.

Jer
Thanks kindly ;-)

QuoteOriginally posted by knochelbiter Quote
The colors are really great in these, very nice atmosphere.
Thanks kindly as well ;-)

QuoteOriginally posted by Leaf Fan Quote
Very nice series, I'm down there quite a bit but usually mid-day (work related) - I'll have to try an early morning or late evening and remember to bring my camera.

Little anecdote, FRAM Building group did the development at the east end of Port Street (at the south foot of Hurontario Street) in Mississauga, and if you go to Collingwood Ontario, FRAM Building group is also developing the shipyards, which is the other end of Hurontario Street. Both really nice developments.
Thank You ;-)

Yes...remember to bring the camera...it's usually quite active and interesting activity spot during these summer months.

Thanks for the extra bit of info too!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, pictures
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cityscape Port Credit - Lighthouse devs66 Post Your Photos! 1 10-24-2009 10:39 PM
Quick question pc port vs miniphone port SuperAkuma Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 5 07-10-2009 02:01 PM
Fire & Ice Art Walk Pictures vievetrick Post Your Photos! 4 02-15-2009 11:02 PM
Giving credit where credit is due wildman Photographic Technique 2 02-03-2009 05:07 AM
Northampton MA. USA photo walk pictures! vievetrick Post Your Photos! 3 05-19-2008 05:56 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top