Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A Dirty Dozen
Posted By: metroeloise, 07-11-2009, 08:38 PM

A mixed up batch of goodness... Hope you enjoy. Comments are Educational.

Views: 1,567
07-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I like the feeling I get from the first and last shots. They put me into a small bar with a live band. Simplicity of the first shot and the real behind the scenes action of the last. I especially like the toning or desaturation you did in that last one.
07-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by imtheguy Quote
I like the feeling I get from the first and last shots. They put me into a small bar with a live band. Simplicity of the first shot and the real behind the scenes action of the last. I especially like the toning or desaturation you did in that last one.
Thanks man! Learning PS4x. Those two were some of my favorite. Time to go take more! Ciao.
07-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Small bands in pubs work well with a bit of grit and high contrast.

I really like the second last shot. Great composition. Would have liked to see them a little larger.. why are Flickr images so small?

07-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by fractal Quote
Small bands in pubs work well with a bit of grit and high contrast.

I really like the second last shot. Great composition. Would have liked to see them a little larger.. why are Flickr images so small?
As big as you want to upload.... Click on the image, takes you to flickr. Click on "all sizes" and there you go!

It is a good thing grit and high contrast works well since that is what you are going to get! Just got a focusing screen for each of my cameras. Tomorrow's project. That'll make focusing easier and more consistent sharpness will give other options in PP. Will see.