Posted By: metroeloise, 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM

Fun shots.

Peace!
Views: 1,794
07-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice ones, I absolutely favour the first shot, good light and expression!
07-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks... Those were the last of my soft focusing in club days.... Got the focusing screens in to each camera last night. other than the need to get into them again to clean out some lint all looks good. Sharp manual focus. Even corrected the miss focusing on the k20d... Sharp! This has been a long time in getting corrected.

Also the calibration of the monitor will happen tonight or most likely tomorrow... That will nail the PP down. Looked at these photos on a different monitor... Yikes... Also will bring calibrator with me to friends and fix them all up... Yeah!

I like 2 & 3 bunches...
07-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #4
Damn Brit

I like the first one too, it's a nice portrait. I would suggest cropping away the dark right hand side though. It will be nicely balanced then between subject and negative space.

07-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I like the first one too, it's a nice portrait. I would suggest cropping away the dark right hand side though. It will be nicely balanced then between subject and negative space.
Thanks... I'll look at that again. I remember thinking that I liked the serenity that came through with him right in the middle (breaking another rule) and experimenting with the whole square thing... Will look and repost here to get a collective look at it.

Off to shoot another Vaudevillingham... Life is good. Then off to graveyard shift... Life is about change! And it is time to get a different job.
07-15-2009, 07:56 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Hey, the last few must be from Delhi 2 Dublin, or am I mistaken. But if so, then where did you catch them? Nice shots though, especially the last three.

I have a few here if you scroll down:

Zenfolio | Irek J. | On The Stage - Sunfest 09
07-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Irek J. Quote
Hey, the last few must be from Delhi 2 Dublin, or am I mistaken. But if so, then where did you catch them? Nice shots though, especially the last three.

I have a few here if you scroll down:

Zenfolio | Irek J. | On The Stage - Sunfest 09
Yes this is... and a great many more pictures on my site. I'll check your when I wake up...

Saw them here in Bellingham. Returning soon... Glad you like.

zenfolio sites almost always come up blank for me... Don't know why.... this one is blank too?
07-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #8
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by metroeloise Quote
zenfolio sites almost always come up blank for me... Don't know why.... this one is blank too?
What do you mean by that?

07-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Irek J. Quote
What do you mean by that?
Well I don't know! Looked into it better. Firefox won't render any pictures from the site. I get there and the frames are all empty. Tried at work and all is good and with Firefox. Will look into this.

Your photos are great. I will spend some time with them soon.

I just got focusing screens into each of my pentax bodies and the difference is stunning. haven't done shows yet... only a Vaudevillingham and wow! I have a much higher percentage of keepers and those are all SHARP. Stoked.

Peace to all.