Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Theatre Auction photo gallery
Posted By: BrendanPK, 07-22-2009, 09:54 PM

Got a nice 11-photo gallery from covering a historic theatre auction today (details in article)
Explore Baltimore County: Historic Senator Theatre sold at auction to Baltimore City
Not too shabby for doing everything in about 2hr (1hr shooting, 1hr toning)
I also did video with my lovely K7, This is my first real attempt at using and quick editing with video in many years. Let me know what you think
YouTube - Senator Auction 7/22/09

I am getting used to the new K7 now, cant wait to use it friday (covering the AC Milan vs. Chelsea FC Soccer match! than boxing on saturday... many many clicks
Views: 1,246
07-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Good job Brendan.
07-23-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
mel
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Can we see more pics? Or are they waiting to be published elsewhere? I only saw one image in the article.

Jealous on the soccer match but I can't wait to hear how the camera does. I hope you'll be able to post a few.

edit: duh. nevermind. I see them. it's early kind of. or at least i haven't yet been properly caffienated.

Last edited by mel; 07-23-2009 at 06:48 AM. Reason: i'm a stupidhead
07-23-2009, 07:26 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
well done, Brendan!

07-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks, what did you think of the video... How is the sound in your opinions? I was using the K7 with a shotgun-mic mounted in the hotshoe.
The first part of the video I had the WB set wrong... oops and my simple editing program im using now I couldnt fig how to change color so I could get it up quickly.
I have been very happy so far with general video and sound performance of the K7 (I usualy record at 2 stars in "hd" so I dont fill my memory in seconds. one thing I have noticed is I think the SR is trying to compensate when you pan in video... really wish they had a dedicated SR switch
07-24-2009, 05:18 AM   #6
mel
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Due to sucky connection issues I can't see the video but I'd be interested in hearing opinons on the sound as well.

I'm missing that dedicated SR switch as well.