Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A little Pentax Family!
Posted By: ecwoj, 07-23-2009, 06:14 PM

My first Digital camera was an HP618 (2.1M) back in 2001. That little puppy took care of me for years. One of things that drew me to it was the Pentax Zoom lens. It took good photos, and the colors were satisfying. Last year I got my second DSLR, my K200D and I've enjoyed it a great deal...This year I found a cheap, barely used HP 935 with a Pentax lens and scooped it up.

Why? Well I needed to properly equip the family! Two out of three young ones have a camera (number 3 is only two, he'll have to wait three more years). This was our first shoot as a family...while Mom slept in we walked over a mile and a half. The kids did well...I was impressed they actually did a good job composing photos, and thinking through exactly what they wanted to shoot and why....

Well enjoy a laugh and see what a practicing Dad (ducks in difficult light practice nd the kids on the bench), daughter (8 providing the paw print) and son (almost 6 with his landscape and me) had fun doing while son #2 (at age 2) scared up some ducks for us!

Attached Images

Views: 1,688
07-24-2009, 06:09 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for keeping it in the family

well done

cheers
07-24-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Shooting in family is really great.

Have fun
07-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #4
Veteran Member

So you shot all 3 of your kids, then 1 of your kids shot you... sounds like a CSI episode Seriously, I can't tell you the joy I got when my daughter said she wanted to learn photography so she could take pictures with me. It is truely fufilling as a parent to share a passion of yours with you kids.

07-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #5

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks all for the replies and encouragement. It is a great deal of fun to do this with my children...and if it lets them learn art, math, physics, computers and the joy of reading and learning from others without initially knowing it I'll take it!